The SANIST proteomics platform based on mass spectrometry technology makes possible to perform quali quantitative proteomics studies with higher sensitivity and selectivity with respect to the conventional mass spectrometric approaches.
Depending on customer needs, analytical methods are used to:
- Protein sequencing by means of database search or Denovo Sequencing.
- Characterization of post traslational modification (e.g.: phosphorilation).
- Functional semiquantitative studies by means of labeling free approach.
- Peptide mapping to identify proteins differentially expressed.
- Determination of protein protein interactions (e.g.: antigen antibody interaction).
- Protein modification for the determination of aminoacids mutation (e.g.: modified Hemoglobin sites)