- Analysis of Street Drugs in urine: the SANIST technique allows so accurate monitor the entire metabolic panel of drugs in the body and to confirm the assumption with extreme accuracy. This fact is essential as there are many complaints from persons who abuse drugs and who deny the assumption. The complete metabolic panel allows to establish as accurately as the fact that the substance has been taken by the subject in question or that the detected positivity is due to an analytical error (eg laboratory contamination).
- Pharmaceutical drugs detection in serum: it is possible to detect pharmaceutical drugs in serum for clinical and pharmaceutical applications.
- Oxidative stress determination: through this test it is possible to evaluate the level of oxidative stress and its correlation with degenerative disease development. In particular two urine validated biomarker are detected: a) Thidiodiglycolic Acid and b) Phosphoethanolamine. Their ratio indicate the body oxidative stress conditions.
- Hemoglobin mutation: this is a clinical application used for the diagnosis of hemoglobin single or multiple aminoacidic mutation. It is so possible to correlate these mutation with related diseases for diagnostic purposes.
- Untarget compounds identification: SANIST makes possible to identify compounds following the EU directives (2002/657/EC) through a proprietary mass spectra library.
- Oil treaceability: the oil production zone is obtained.
- Analysis of toxins in food: food toxins are screened using SANIST platform and normalized mass spectra databases.
Application under development:
- Breast Cancer Diagnosis: it is under developed an application for the breast cancer screening based on the blood analysis.
- Prostate Cancer Diagnosis: it is under development an application for the prostate cancer screening based on the blood analysis.
- Deuterium analysis in waters: SANIST technology makes possible to analyze the deuterium concentration present in waters. The dosage is based on the use of a dopant organic molecules that form a strong bind with deuterium present in the solvent. The concentration of dopant + deuterium is stochiometrically related to deuterium water amounts.
- Analysis of smoking cigarettes liquids SVAPO composition: the application is designed to obtain the molecular profile of the gas phase of electronic cigarettes liquid. This application makes possible to detect both the main analytes and their thermally induced degradation products.
- Metal analysis: SANIST technology can be used to analyze metals cation in different matrixes. Metal are complexed with EDTA and the complex is directly analyzed by means of LC-SANIST-MS approach followed by data elaboration.
- Bacteria identification: the approach makes possible to identify bacteria directly on the basis of their metabolic profiles and without growing them.
- Microcystin screening in water: this test is used to check the presence of toxic microcystin in water.